Monday, December 10, 2012

Naughty or Nice? NICE list: Part 1



Which products made the NICE list this year?

Here are 4 of my favorites that I use DAILY!



Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector
BB Cream

 This is such a wonderful all-in-one product! Especially for those of us that don't prefer the cakey, or too much makeup face of liquid foundations this is exceptional!
I was always a mineral foundation kind of girl so it didn't feel like i was wearing makeup on my skin, and this is just as wonderful.  Completely lightweight, goes on like a tinted moisturizer, makes your skin feel wonderful all day! This product does go on "dewy" at first but just give it a few minutes and it settles to a nice finish.  I think it's amazing for dry/combination skin like mine.  If your skin is more on the oily side I'd say set it with a powder for sure. But this is the perfect base to even out your skin and to feel confident during all that you have to do throughout the day!
This has become my staple, daily piece of makeup.

RECOMMEND:
Absolutely, YES. 




Clinique Liquid Facial Soap


Great, mild, 100% fragrance-free facial cleanser. I've used it for over a year with no reaction, rashes, skin breakouts or anything. It's perfect for even taking off all makeup, including mascara, and gentle enough for everyday use.  You only need a little bit and my bottle this size lasted me 6months +! Definitely worth the money!
Daily staple!

RECOMMEND:
YES




NP (Napolean Perdis) SET Eye Primer

I didn't always use an eye primer and my makeup and eyeshadows would always be gone, smeared, or disappear by the end of the day. NOT with this stuff!! I was a tad nervous because the consistency is a bit oily and I didn't think it would work on my oily eyelids. But if you wait just a minute, it sets on your eye and it doesn't feel as slippery, and my makeup stays ALL DAY, no slide off, no creasing, no disappearing. This is so great even just to keep your eyelid matte during the day if you didn't want to wear alot of eyeshadow.  But definitely a must for all the holiday parties coming up where you want your pretty makeup to stay in place! :)

RECOMMEND: 
YES


Benefit POREfessional
pore minimizing balm

I use a primer for my eyes obviously, but never really to minimize pores or get my face ready to put my makeup on. 
Helloooooo Porefessional! 
I am HOOKED!! I've only been using it for a week, but i LOVE it! It doesn't make them disappear necessarily, but definitely minimizes them and makes your skin look silky smooth. The consistency is silky and you only need to use a tiny bit, so I feel that outweighs the cost since you can use this product for a long time before having to repurchase.
This has definitely become a daily staple, love love!

RECOMMEND:
YES

Thanks for stopping by Let's Review! I'll be back with what's on my Naughty list later this week! :)

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU!!! I will be purchasing #1 and #4 FO SHO! I need them both :)

    ReplyDelete