Monday, November 26, 2012

#1: Revlon Lipstick, Nars Blush, & St. Ives Pads


Hello friends!

Today I reviewed the Revlon Colorsensational Lipstick colors:
430- Magnificent Mauve
&
450- Mauve Mania


I really love these colors for winter time! 430 is a bit lighter and has more of a pearlescent sheen to it and perfect for the daytime!
I feel like 450 is perfect mauve for nighttime festivities, like holiday parties, girls' night out, or date night! It's more matte and a deeper mauve, making it perfect for a sophisticated nighttime look!
They can get a tad dry after a while of wearing the product but other than that I really love the texture and color these lipsticks produce!

Recommend: YES



Next on my review list was the Nars blush in Orgasm


I definitely lovest this little blush! It's the perfect peachy/pink shade.
There are tiny gold flecks in it that make it compliment every skin tone and create a nice highlight on your cheeks that catch the light.
I use this almost everyday now, unless I want a super pink blush.
It is on the pricier side, but I'd definitely say it's worth the extra $$

Recommend: YES




My last item today is the St. Ives Exfoliating Pads

These are so much easier than a harsh scrub and having to rinse it away.
These come already moistened, ready to go, and you just wipe it all over your clean face and you're good to go!
I love the ease of use, and how quick and cheap this product is.
It is great for even my sensitive skin, to use daily.
I highly recommend these babies!

Recommend: YES


Thanks friends!! Remember if you ever want me to review something for you (within reason) just let me know! 
Don't forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel to watch my reviews!
You can also follow me on Twitter: @LetsReview1




4 comments:

  1. i like your bun. can you review something not pinkish? ya know, like peanut butter.
    can you please review peppermint shampoo? its seasonal.
    you DO have a nice face today.
    i love you.

    ReplyDelete