Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Homemade Laundry Detergent



The easiest and most economical thing you can do for yourself this year is make your own laundry detergent. Once you do, you will be amazed at how much you actually SAVE $$$ and just how SIMPLE it is to do this for you and your family.  It leaves my clothes soft, clean, and my "high-efficiency" washer working great and smelling wonderful!

Homemade Laundry Detergent:

1 C Borax
1 C Arm&Hammer Super Washing Soda
2 C grated soap: Fels-Naptha or Ivory

Mix it together, add 1-2TBSP per load depending on size and dirtiness.


Each batch lasts me more than a month and I did not have to repurchase the borax yet (since MAY!) and just this last month had to repurchase the washing soda.  The naptha soap is 97 cents and that is no bother to repurchase. So Laundry Detergent for under $10 that will last at LEAST 6months! HOLLA!!

Let me know if you try it!


No comments:

Post a Comment